Opening of the Atlantic and Pacific Railroad, and completion of the South Pacific Railroad to Springfield, Mo., May 3, 1870
Publisher: [s.n.] in Springfield, Mo
Written in English
- Atlantic and Pacific Railroad Company,
- South Pacific Railroad
|Series||Selected Americana from Sabin"s Dictionary of books relating to America, from its discovery to the present time -- 8650|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||41|
- Mineral revenues (Annual Reports)
- Tunneling Phenomena in Chemical Physics
- 18th Annual AILA California Chapters Conference
- Pappas papers
- Alien fingerprints
- Dahlias, the worlds best, 1923-4 [catalog]
- The Secret Seven get their man.
- brief history of the Washington National Monument Society
- Historische Mandschutexte.
- Quarternary [sic] stratigraphic drilling transect, Timmins to the Moose River Basin, Ontario
- Regions, resources, and economic growth
- German massacres in occupied Czechoslovakia following the attack on Reinhard Heydrich.
- Index to A history of Delaware County [by] George Smith
- Game design workshop
- overview of SCAGs plans.
- Two compotus rolls of St. Augustines Abbey, Bristol for 1491-2 and 1511-12
- Anglican misrepresentations
- Spider in the morning.
- Manhattan skyscrapers
- mountain giants